Month Three ...

My Running Journal - When I remember to sit in front of the computer and write... 

Journal Entries for August 2010.

August 3 - Only 4 more morning runs to Marble Hill then 10 days running by Sydney bay - woohooo!!! :)


August 4 - BIG first this morning. Met a guy walking his dog, so I'm not the only one who enjoys drizzle and fog - LOL.


August 5 - OMG! only 3 degrees at Mt Lofty ... no wonder I'm cold.


August 7 - Yes, yes, yes. My run tomorrow will be in Drummoyne. I’m excited BIG time! I’ll have to suss out a café to get my internets fix, but that’s OK. Oh yeah, Oh yeah, 10 days, 10days … I promise to calm down – sometime ;)



August 18 - I'm back and I’ve had TheBest* time!!! Coming from the driest state in the driest country <sigh> and seeing all that water is SO seductive. It almost makes putting up with 4 something million people in Sydney bearable - LOL. Now the cost of housing well now, that’s a different story. :)


August 19 - For the last 3 mornings, I've run in 3 different states ...
Happy, Excited and Thrilled ... hehehe. No I mean NSW, SA & Vic


August 21 - Had a great run this morning with sounds of water rushing and mystical fog. Our km driveway now resembles a creek bed, but that's OK :)


August 26 - Our 'creek bed' driveway is flowing steadily this morning :)


28 August - Just as I started with my gym circuit this morning up in the shed and the BIG kangaroo bounds out of the adjacent room ... How sweet!



31 August - ... every morning for the last 3 months - this edorphin thing is addictive!














No comments:

Post a Comment