City to Bay [12km] 2010, my first Running Event

I had a childhood Goal to run in an Event as an adult as a one of accomplishments.  Then, on Facebook in late 2009, I came across a photo of my cousin, Linda Carter having run the City to Bay for that year.  So I decided to join her in 2010.
 
Unfortunately, 5 months later, Linda was killed in a car accident.  So in her honour, I decided to train for the September's City to Bay and run in her memory.
~~~

UP-DATE
WooHoo, I am so pleased and satisfied, my Childhood goal is done.

My Result 23/64 for my age group, happy with that.
Just for my interest, I took 74minutes.



My Childhood Dream about to start.  Just a wee excited!
Getting closer to the start.
I have done it - hehe, so proud of me!!!
Centre with lime top 

No comments:

Post a Comment