December, 2011

Journal Entries
2 December
is feeling bushed, waked, pooped, stuffed and exhausted ... but above all very happy and satisfied. Had a great 19km TrailRun. Disturbed a group of 6 Kangaroos and got hissed at by another biggie. All in all, I absolutely loved it :)

3 December
An early morning WorkOut followed by a 2hour Bath - loved it.

4 December
The Super Hero Pub Crawl Adventure Run was so much fun and I finally met some of my Facebook running friends. Also received a medal - woohoo.

7 December
7km interval run by 6am - nice.

9 December
Had an Absolute Brilliant 19km run through the hills this morning to Montacute Road and back. Loved the Light Drizzle kissing my skin all the way - lol. The best part was that when I left it was quite dark. Think I have found my new Long Distance Start time … 4am :)

16 December
Another Self Nourishing 19km run at 4am followed by a Fresh Fruit brecky - simply divine!

18 December
My Fun and Fabulous 5am Fartleks where frightfully fulfilling this morning as it was Foggy all the way ... FYI my fine friends, Fartlek means "speed play" in Swedish. Hehe, have I used enough 'F' words?!? :)

21 December
It's so beautiful headding out at 4am for my run with the stars and crescent moon illuminating my way. Ahh 21km of Trails this morning ... Done and Dusted :)

23 December
Friday's 5am fartleks ... finished :)

31 December
Welcoming in 2012 by heading along the Trails via Gate 12 - a nice 12km.

Photos comming, as soon as the internet decides to PlayNice and upload faster than a snail on crutches - grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment