Month Eight ...

My Running Journal - When I remember to sit in front of the computer and write... 

Journal Entries for January, 2011

Jan 1 ... I karaoked 'til 2am. Up at 5am and went for run. With a catch up on domestics, it's 8am ish and time for a cuppa and a read ... or perhaps a nap. Choices, choices :)

Jan 14 ...
Another mystical, magical run this morning, fog all the way ;)
Jan 16 ... Bwwwhhhaaa, just loaded my new Sony Walkman up and oh yeah, it's GOOD!!! Wildlife, I'll try not sing too loudly at 5am tomorrow on my run :D
Jan 21 ...I set out for my run at 4.45am - loved it :)
Jan 29 ...WooHoo, for something different, instead of my normal run at 5am I christened my "JUST DANCE2" for an hour, and then did Body Test thing. My Wii Fit age is 27!!! Just between you and me that's - 22 years off my real age. Regular exercise certainly pays off. This calls for a celebratory dance!!! :D





My Running Journal - When I remember to sit in front of the computer and write... 

Journal Entries for February, 2011

February 2
5am run - done and a 6.30am Fang - done. Now taking 2 of my handsome sons to the airport for their Japan trip. As a mum, what they get up to is something I don't want to know. Just come back safe & virus free ;)


February 6
... went for my run at 4.20am this morning, dopey perhaps BUT refreshingly cool :)


February 7
... just got back from SHAKING my BOOTY at the GYM with my first ever Zumba class. Back at the GYM in the morning for 6am Body Pump. Yeah, I can understand gym junkies :D


February 12
... is off to ENJOY to get HOT'n'SWEATY with a bunch of other like minded people ... la pant, la puff, la pant, la puff :)


February 14
... so last night I had my first every RUNNING DREAM. Hmmm am I over doing it :/


February 20
A BIG plus for a FULL MOON ... I actually SEE the kangaroos at 5am on the track.  G'morning people hope you have something EXTRA SPECIAL lined up for today :D


February 25
As well as my normal run, I did the SPRINTwalkSPRINTwalkSPRINT thing up the BIG hill this morning ..o..m..g..!  I did feel GOOD afterwards though :)

Journal Entries
March 1
... is having a Kangaroo Morning. At 5.30am, heading out on the dirt track riding Vladimir, I passed the usual one not far from the gates. A few bends along, I came across a group of 3. So cute, following them bounding along in my headlight. Then on my way home, had to slow down as another decided to cross the road.

March 4
... finds it amusing how Instict takes over Logic ...
I was running this morning and almost tripped. Instinctually I turn around to see what it was . . . As if I could see anything at 5.30am :D


March 6
Decided to finish my run this morning with 5 sprint laps up the STEEP hill. Very hot and sweaty, muscles twitching. Yep it was exhausting and fun, well afterwards. A great way to start the day. Happy Sunday friends x

March 15
Faark was the first word to escape my mouth as I left my front door this morning to go on my early morning run and saw the starry sky this morning. The words glorious, majestic, magical and orgasmic followed not so closely behind. After my run I laid on my back in our coutyard until the stars faded and the afterglow subsided. I am so grateful that I have eyes to see the beauty in this world. :)

March 18
Happy Friday beautiful people, especially to my fellow rundorphin and rungasm junkies ;) x ♥

March 19
Did it, did it, did it. Blackhill at pre-dawn is beautiful. And the moons’ pearlescent rays on the sea … stunning

March 20
Heading to bed and secretly hoping that the current falling rain is around at 5am for my run bbwwwaaahhh ;)

March 30
It’s hard to beat ...  Working Out on your back, gazing up at the starry sky - glorious, glorious, glorious.   Wishing everyone a great day/night x :)

Journal Entries
April 2
Run done, Prunning done, Domestics enough done - lol ... 
Got the house to myself for a bit so I'm heading to bed with my Lappy and a Hottie, sshhh!!! ;)


April 4
It's 4.55am, time to feed the endorphin junkie.  Wishing everyone a great day ♥ x :)


April 6
Is a happy grateful Hedonist Pagan ... could be due to Energy from the New Moon, the Stunning Starry Sky this morning or the Natural High from the run.dorphins or 101 other reasons.  Life is good!!! Hugs and Kisses all ‘round. Happy Hump Day friends :D

April 8
Warning Warning Will Robinson <waving uncontrolable robot arms> Any warmer at 5am and I could be tempted to run in the buff - lol.  O man, talk about Hot and Sweaty ... what happen to the cool mornings :/

April 12
Thighs, abs, bi and tri twitching... 
Love working out under the stars with Bryan Adams on the back lawn - lol - Omg, didn't realise typing on the 'puter took sooo much effort ... sore, and muscles wobbly but it feels so good!


April 13
Don’t you just hate it when ...
you’re running along early in the morning, minding your own business, listening to LOUD music and a Blackberry reaches out and grabs you on the arm. Then you have to stop and pull the thorns out ... geeze they're rude.


April 16
What a tease! … no, not me.
In my pre- dawn WorkOut sky this morning, the stars were playing Hide and Seek with the low clouds - fun. But the grand finale was the chorus of happy Kookaburras. Have an enjoyable weekend friends :) x


April 20
Oh man, Working out under the satrs this morning ... 
May have over done it -lol. Single leg lifts, lunges and squats for about 35mins. I'm sure in about an hour it will be a nice memory but currently sore and wobbly :/


April 25
I was running under yet another beautiful, clear, starry sky this morning at 5am. Haven’t seen any push bikers for a week or two, nor kangaroos for that matter ... No, no, I’m sure they’re not related - hehe.  PS Please spare a thought for the ANZACs today x ♥

April 30
Enjoyed a 12km TrailRun in the hills with a couple of school friends from yesteryear. Was absolutely wonderful, thanks guys. A long soak in the bath and then curling up with a book and a Hottie sounds good to me :)

Journal Entries
May 2
 No moon light this morning, instead saw not 1 but 2 shooting stars!!! Was absolutely brilliant. Oh yeah, all good reasons why I'm up and out so early ♥♥♥ :)

May 5
Lots of wishing going on here this morning. I witnessed 5 shooting stars ... and today is the 5th of the 5th. Hehehe Curiousier and Curiouser.  Happy Thursday people x

May 6
Run done, Courtyard raked, Ironing and Washing done, Re-charged my Runlady {that's Walkman to everyone else - lol} now grabbing a hottie and heading out to the studio :)


May 12
Only 3 sleeps to go … before my 26km run debut. 
Not sure if the word is excited, anxious or ludicrous. Without a doubt the sense of accomplishment in getting my booty over the finish line will be awesome making luxuriating in the bath afterwards so much sweeter :)

May 15
Woohoo, I did it and survived ... 26km Trail Run, over twice as long as I have ever run!!!  I'm currently dancing on the inside, 'cause it's too sore to do it on the outside - lol. The pain will pass but the sense of achievement last forever.  Hmm K9 is licking my leg ,eewww. I think I better get up and feed him. If he only knew what a Big ask that is - lol

Event: Pioneer Women’s Trail [26km] 2011 
My result:- 3hr, 4min ... woohoo! 
3rd female in my age group ... just a 'little' bit excited :D


May 16
The day after, I'm almost limber enough for a celebratory dance.  Not sure if it's a case of striking while the iron is hot or I just like pain, but I've registered for a 32km is 4 weeks time. These events are a great way to see vistas that the normal person doesn't. Thanks South Australian Road Runners Club :)

May 17
I love how the moon lights up the valley, then seeing it at the top of the hill is just wow. Yep I'm back into my 5am runs. Hope you all have a fab day x x

May 21
Booyah, 6.45am and just back from knocking out a 12.4km ... surely this deserves book time or a snooze time or both. But first a Green Tea with Lemon. Happy weekend people xo :)

May 22
Enjoying this book ... How to Run by Hugh Jones. He states that all those who run over a mile [1.61km] are called Long Distance Runners. I thought I had to wait until I did a Marathon [42.2km] before I got that title :D

May 23
There was no avoiding the Wet Tee Shirt Look on this morning’s run. What the mist missed the tree drips got. Loved it, especially the sounds from Happy Frogs.

May 26
I'm laying on my back Working Out with Weights at 5am this morning - as one does - and I see a possum walking along 3 meters up in the air followed closely by another. Sooo cute! If I didn't know they were tight rope scampering on an old powerline, I would be possum spooked :)

May 29
... is sore but it feels sooo good :)

May 30
Happy Anniversary to me!!!
Every morning for the last 365 days I’ve had my daily dose of Endorphins … Well done Self and May it looong Continue
Woo hoo :D



May 31
For my Endorphin Junky friends ... 
Personally, last year when I'd opened the front door to leave at 5am to go on my run and it was raining and cold outside [especially during mid winter], I would just turn my music up and I never felt a thing ;)

... Music has amazing power over our minds and bodies, including during sports.

Journal Entries
June 1
The Kookaburras were in fine form this morning, chuckling away as the stars faded.  Note to self ... When you have finished WorkingOut with dumbells UP the hill, make sure you put them down on FLAT ground ... enough said :/

June 2
Don't ya just love a guy who brings you home a new pair of Gel Runners.

June 4
... Running Bare ... Exhausted ... Liquorice Root ... Cosy Fire ...

June 5
Buns Burning ... Muscles Mushy ... Skin Shiny and Stars Shooting.  Just lurve Pre-Dawn WorkOuts.

June 6
Enjoying a Hottie after my run ... you know I mean a cuppa right?!?

June 7
Watching “My Patch of the Sky” this morning
Scores… 
Shooting Stars: 2, Satellites: 6
A Universe Production
Ok, you had to be there ;)


June 9
WooHoo, just Three more nights sleeps until the Pleasure and Pain thing, - ala Sea to Summit ... Actually it is probably more like Pain, Tired and Very Sore first then the Pleasure bit kicks in - lol

June 10
Handcuffed [firuatively] to the bed this morning so I wouldn’t go for my early run. Got a Biggy coming up on Sunday and was advised to take give my legs a rest.

June 13
Event day ... Sea to Summit Trail [32km]

June 14
So I wake at 2.15am, spend a penny then wander outside to check on the moon as a good Pagan would. I return to the room with the three snorers, have an internal debate only to Don the Clothes 20 minutes later and Hammer the Hills. Apparently the gruelling 32km only 37hours earlier wasn’t enough - lol. Dedicated, addicted or ludicrous?!? Have a great day friends, I’m off to get me a Hottie :)

June 15
Weighting underneath the starry moon lit sky, in the distance I hear Koalas grunting to my left and right. Next I hear a grunting noise about 10 meters in front of me and it gets louder and louder as another Koala approaches me. There’s a bend in the driveway so I didn’t see my furry little mate. But then the grunting stops … guess he realised, it wasn’t going to work - lol.

June 20
Another Magical Foggy Run this morning. Didn't see the city lights ... but I'm sure they paid their electricity bill - lol. Have a great day :) x

June 27
Just back from another peaceful early morning Run in the Hills with Bouncing Kangaroos, Screeching Possums and Grunting Koalas.  It's another hour yet before the sun will be up. 

June 28
... running bare with asics.  Loving the Trails through Morialta!

June 30
Woohoo, had a trio of Kangaroos bound across my running track this morning. Then got back home and heard a couple of Koalas grunting away up the top of the garden stairs. I walk up there, just to make sure they weren't two males fighting ... but no the male stopped and gave me an 'evil eye'. Hehehe, talk about feeling like a third wheel :)

Journal Entries
July 2
10 SteepHill Sprints on a Saturday makes one Stuffed yet Satisfied :)
{started from the red bucket}


July 4
I admit ... I'm a 5am rundorphin junkie. Happy Monday peeps :)

July 5 ... finds it a bit of an challenge not to do the Bambi in the Headlights pose in the beams of the approaching cars - you know, make big eyes and raise arms in a frightened way. OK, maybe it's just me -lol.

July 7 
Oh man, almost Froze My Tips Off on this mornings run! I may need to wear gloves WITH fingers.

July 8

'tis my rest day from running this morning so I decided to do 20min of HighIntensIntervalTraining out in my studio. To put it mildly, I'm STUFFED! So much for a rest day .

July 9
5am, wearing High Heels insead of Runners and off to airport to pick-up my Well Traveled middle son.   Don't worry legs, I have SteepHill Sprints in mind for you when I return bbbbwwwwwhhhhaaaa :)

July 10 
12.5km run done & pets fed ... I think it is only fair and reasonable go back to bed with a couple of Hotties and my lappy at 7.15am :)

July 11

20min HIIT followed by 3km cool down walk ... I'm sure my body will appreciate it once it stops wobbling - lol. I did come within meters of a small Joey on 'Kangaroo Corner' on the track which was sweet :)

July 12

My 5am running companions, Stars and Moon, piked it this morning. They stayed uner their Duvet of clouds :)

July 14

Left the front door step at 4.40am this morning for my self-indulgent run. The star studded sky was almost clear of cloud, and the way the moonlight subtly lit up the valley was truly gorgeous. And watching a possum scamper up a tree was simply fun. Running this early is definitely on the Favourite Things I Love To Do In The Early AM On My Own list :)

July 16
Running Bare with gloves up and over BlackHill by moonlight ... wonderful,
 it's so worth getting up early!!! :)

July 18
I added an extra 3km to my Base Traning run this morning and am amazed that it only took 15min longer! Talk about Blood Sweat and Tears - well actually no Blood or Tears, just oodles of the other :)

July 20
Hot, sweaty and endorphined, a Great way to start the day - lol

July 21
Just comleted 10x SteepHillSprints. Had plans on doing some stationary weights straight after ... well that never happened - I think the word for today is STUFFED. I'll do some Freeweight when I stop shaking. Hehehe it's such a great feeling, really :)

July 21 
I've s t r e t c h e d my recovery from earlier sprints as far as I can. Now time to shift my toosh and do some domestics. Well ... maybe, after a Hottie :)

July 22

feels only Half Baked having run 7km this morning instead of my current 15km - wierd eh!?! I'm running a 16km in the morning with other Like Mindeds - learning part of the Yurrebilli 56km track :)

July 23

Who would have thought that a French Roll would have stayed in tack after a 16km run ... I'm impressed :)

July 25
No stars, no moon and no city lights this morning on my run. Just low cloud and light drizzle and my maths error. Hmm ran 4km longer than I intended. Almost calls for a long BubbleBath soaking ;)

July 26

It's official, my legs are mush. After 10x SteepHillSprints, is that all I get? ... No because after I've stopped dripping and showered etc my reward is a Great Sense of Achievement. Happy day friends :)

July 27, 2011
 Is so grateful that home for me is down hill. It makes it so much easier for Tired Run Legs.

July 27
Had a training session on the Santos Track doing sprints etc. Who would have thought, but those tracks are quite spongy - lol.

July 27
 
More than running advice ...
You were in a relationship with running. A love/hate relationship. Running kicks you out of a warm and cosy bed into a cold hard world. Running calls you at all hours of the night. Running gets you up at the crack of dawn and keeps you at practice long after play has left the building. Every day with running is a question of your commitment. And running’s not afraid to ask. It is a constant balance, a balance between joy and pain, work and play, a balance between love and hate. ~ NB {borrowed it from the I <3 to Run}

Magical and Mystical, my kind of morning :) 

July 29
Just had a Bad Dream - lol. Dreamt I slept in 'til 7.45am and had to go running in sunlight ... weird eh.

July 31

One of the Joys of Running, has to be stopping :)

Journal Entries
August 1
I'd like to think that I whipped TuffleDog's ass with my 10 SteepHillSprints this morning. Because on reaching to top of my last one, I flopped on the ground and watched him walk it ... But in reallity, he may have just been feeling sorry for beating me the other nine - the ba$tard!
  
22 August

Wonderful clear skies as I headed out at 5am this morning, with the light of the moon and stars luminating the valley. Took a new Beaut Route. It took 3.15hr, but I did take my camera with me :)


24 August
Considering getting up earlier than 5am for my 21km, at least until Daylight Saving kicks in. Not used to seeing my track so clearly before the half way mark. The payoff was that I did See a group of 4 Joeys and 3 big Roos :)



25 August
May be walking funny today. 300 squats Tues, then 300 more yesterday despite running up hill and down dale that morning and then another 300 this morning with weights, 100 with a pair of 5kg dumbbells, 100 with a pair of 4kgs and 100 with a pair of 2kgs. Why?!? Hmm, I could be asking that very question a bit later today - lol. Sore but in a GOOD way ;)
  
26 August4.30am seems TheBest time for my 21kms. Any earlier at this stage would make the Root and Rocky track that follows Third Falls just plan dangerous. Happy day everyone :)

28 AugustSo it's about 5.20am and I'm 6km into my 21km run this morning, enjoying that euphoric state - lol - and ahead of me taking up nearly half the track is this rectangle object with a post holding it up at either end. When I'm 1.5 meters away I realize it's a horse with it's blankey on. Hope the GG found it's way home :/

29 August
Day 7 of 300 squats and dripping with Brian Adams, aint all bad - lol.

31 August
After running 7.3kms this morning I connected to the Yurrebilla Track at the intersection of Chapman & Moores, and followed the Yurre to the end at Gorge Road. Absolutely loved it! Was a bit of an anti-climax through because I had to turn around and run back to Montacute Road. Think, altogether, I covered close to 30km. Man, was my bath calling me or what - lol.
Photos for the month are comming - lol - as soon as the internet decides to PlayNice and upload faster than a snail on crutches - grrr! 

Journal Entries
2 September
2h10m running around in the hills, Up and Down dales - a great way to start the day :)  

4 September
Didn't set to, it just happened LOL, that in the last 4 days I've run approx 80km. Thinking that I may just do a couple 12kms in the next 5 days before the 22km training run on Saturday for the Yurrebilla Trail 56km Ultra in a 21 days time :)

4 September
 ‎"Shit" is what you say at 6am when you come running around a corner on a Trails track and almost run into a 6' Kangaroo ... ... ... 
Ok may be it's just me - lol.
  
6 September
Did a 'Quickie' this morning ... Yep only did a 12.4km run compared to a near 30km two days ago. Was so nice getting back Before Dawn!  Haven't done that for a wee while :)
  
8 September
 ... over TheHilll and around TheBend 3 times before dawn

10 September
Absolutely enjoyed a 22.5km this morning - the last section of the training for Yurrebilla Trail 56km Ultra coming up in a couple of weeks. Now devouring a reward I bought for myself a couple of days ago ... Dark Chocolate Coated Oranges. And you thought I run for the Endorphins ... ... ... yeah ok, I do really :)
  
12 September
Wore another 20km off my runners this morning. Came back via ascending Chapman’s Track and literally had to stop as two large Roos bounded across in front of me.  Mental note to self:- Even the Wildlife don't go UP Chapman’s Track!
   
12 September
Yay, just bought me a brand name top to go running in. Figured after nearly 16months, yeah I'm a runner - lol.
  
14 September
I realize I have a 16km run in less two and a half hours and I understand that it will push me over my said limit of 70km week Run Total but, there was meant to be a Fullish Moon this morning that begged to be run under and I Did only do 12.4kms .... Actually it was fog practically all the way and besides, what’s an extra 19kms between friends, right?!? :)
  
14 September
Did the first section of Yurrebilla Trail 56km Ultra earlier today basically to get familiar with the track. After this morning's 5am run, there was only a couple of times I wished Scotty, or anyone for that matter, to Beam Me Up - lol.
  

15 September 
Big 'Thanks for Asking' to my son Matthew Newman for asking me yesterday "How was the run?" xox :)
  
17 September
Having withdrawals ... not a fan of Taper :/
  
17 September
You know when You're a Runner when ... the only ironing you do is your Running Gear - lol - I ironed it because it's the first running top I have ever purchased.  Trust me, it won't get ironed again!   :)
  
17 September
Legs massaged and ready for tomorrow :)
  
18 September
Shaved a modest 4 min off last years Event: City to Bay time. Happy with that :)
  
19 September
Did a shortie this morning ... an 8km part of the Yurrebilla Trail 56km Ultra track and I feel only half done - lol. Time for some HIITs :)
  
20 September
5 more sleeps 'til the BIG event! - Yurrebilla - woohoo
  
20 September
Just flicking thru the paper with the results of last Sunday's Adelaide City to Bay Fun Run. Congrats to All, we deserve to be Proud of Ourselves :D
"Running isn't about how far you go but how far you've come. The reward is living the lifestyle and embracing the journey. It's not only about finishing, it's about moving forward." ~ Bart Yasso
  
22 September
Goose Bumpy stuff ... 3 days to go!
"There are always many tears at a Yurrebilla finish. All part of the exhaustion and exhilaration of finishing. All part of Mere Mortals becoming Ultra Marathoners."
  
23 September
Yesterday was a ‘Nervous Goose Bumpy Holy Crap, How Far Am I Running on Sunday?’ kind of morning. Currently it’s a ‘Booyeah, Can’t Wait, Bring It On,’ kind of morning. But it could be just the Endorphins speaking from my Up and Down Hill 5km run this morning. O well, time to wash my Running Stuff for the last time until AFTER Sunday.
  
25 September
is now an Utlra Marathon Runner - woot!!! 
The run went well, thanks for asking. Got to most Drink Stations with 10min or so to spare in order to finish in 8.30hrs. But at the 42.2km Drink Station started to slow down. Not sure what time I finished as I was too excited and YaYing - lol - that I only glanced and the official big clock and forgot to stop my own stop watch - duh. Quite sure it under 9hr, think around 8.45. Yes very happy! Especially that it will only be 16months in 5 days since I started this Running Gig :)
  
27 September
Took our BlackLab for a 3km walk on our patch of ground and it felt great to put The Shoes back on again after Sunday :)
  
29 September
... is pumped and pooped. Legs, your turn in 11.5 hours - bbwwwhhaaa
  
30 September
Well my 16month Anniversary of running is certainly going to be a memorable one. 21km of pouring rain! On the way back, the weather even managed a flash of lightning and a growl of thunder. When I had my warm shower … I didn’t bother undressing first - lol.
  Journal Entries
4 October
Early morning run and weights plus some weeding done, now it's off to my studio for some other kind of FUN!

5 October 
Didn't do the run thing at 5am, as it was my weights morning. BUT it's 3.5hours later and still foggy and drizzily and just begging to be Run though. Bwwwhhha, I'm on my way.

9 October
Spent the last hour underneath the Starry Sky, Pumping Iron, Stretching and Dancing with my favourite Man singer. Actually most of the stars were hiding under the cloud cover, but still, a great way to start the day!
   
10 October
The stars stayed under the clouds again this morning, but the run was great as always. Off to grab a RootTea and contemplate the Domestics thing.
  
14 October
Well, off to climb 600 stairs this afternoon with other Like Minded *insert word here* Friends. Made me think of a new category for Double Jeopardy ... Things that are Dopey - hehe.  
  
15 October
Another Moon and Starless run this morning with the feel of the soft mist on my forehead and cheeks. Only met 1 Kangaroo that gave me the willies though - lol - and another just stood there, just out of arms reach munching grass. Truely magical.  Ahh, 21km of Hills and Dales done before 8.18am - wonderful wonderful wonderful. Now it's TubTime.

18 October
Don’t you just love it when you surprise yourself!?!  I ran 1km in 5min.26sec. And that was after 2km of up hill. Yeah, I won't break anyone's record, just my own and that is all that counts.  On my way back I heard Close Grunting - no it wasn’t me. The source was from a fury friend on the ground sharing the track in front of me. It was so neat being less than arms distance away and looking into those eyes. As I passed, I didn’t feel the urge to pat the Koala though, as I value my appendages.
  
21 October 
An absolutely beautiful magical run this morning.  12.4km of heavy fog pratically all the way. It's like having front seats at Natures Peep show.
  
22 October
… is no longer a Kick Boxing virgin - hehe.  I had my first ever session this morning. It was a great WorkOut, but I think I’m too much of a pacifist to throw punches and kicks.
  
26 October
Trail Run done around Moriatla Falls by 6.40am ... wonderful wonderful wonderful.
  
28 October
Made another 12km Deposit into my Healthy Life bank account this morning and I also beat my PB on a 1km dash.
  
31 October
... has a Hot Toosh and Toasty Quads, Hehe.  That's what lunges and squats do. 


Journal Entries
1 November 
Only came across 10 Kangaroos on my run this morning. One cutie stayed still on the track until I was only 1m away. Even then he practically just moved slightly so I could get past - hehe. Lurve living in the Hills :) 

3 November 
Certainly smashed after 7km Start/Stop Sprints in the hills this morning, a Rooted Runner hahaha. Now enjoying the Encompassing Excellent Endorphins :) 

7 November 
Monday's Must Do List…. HIITS by Sunrise [done], Studio Work, Turn on KILN GOD and Getting My Leg Over - very happy. 

8 November 
A fast 5km at 5am this morning in my new Five Finger Foot wear ... Fabulous :) 

10 November 
Mind, Body and Soul stimulated and nourishised by 6.45am, with the aid of a 12km easy run :) 

12 November 
Such Eye Candy on this morning's 7km run along the Hills' back, with a beautiful Full Moon on one side and a stunning Sunrise on the other.

14 November 
Planned on running only 7km this morning, but I've been soo good I rewarded myself with an extra 5km :) 

15 November 
I have renamed HIIT [High Intense Interval Training] to ... GRQ [GettingRootedQuickly] hahaha Yep currently feeling absolutely stufffed - lol 

16 November 
A Koala up in the tree was my silent cheer squad as I ran my intervals this morning.  Woohoo, I did a PB on my 1km dash. 

17 November 
A perfect way to end after Working Out underneath the glorious Moon Beams ... eating delicious Cherries straight off your own Trees - yummo yummo yummo. 

18 November 
An easy 12km run in the hills to welcome in another wonderful day, what more could a girl want. Well, let's start with a shower. 

22 November
Doncha just love to do something new each day?!? I do, and did with this morning Margot Saites and Sonya Conrad. We a great run - about a 13km round trip - along Chambers Gully to Long Ridge Lookout and back. Ah, perfect weather and company too. Thanks for showing me the trails xox. 

25 November
'twas a Wet T Shirt run this morning.  Actually that is not completely true because with the humidity earlier I ddn't wear a T Shirt, just the bare essentials - hehehe. 

28 November 
Thoroughly enjoyed the WorkOut this morning ... or was it the fresh cherries afterwards - hehe. 

29 November
I soo enjoyed getting Hot and Sweaty in Morialta's Backyard this morning and my Vibrams did too. Dear Morialta Garden Keepers, would you like to borrow our Brushcutter.

Journal Entries
2 December
is feeling bushed, waked, pooped, stuffed and exhausted ... but above all very happy and satisfied. Had a great 19km TrailRun. Disturbed a group of 6 Kangaroos and got hissed at by another biggie. All in all, I absolutely loved it :)

3 December
An early morning WorkOut followed by a 2hour Bath - loved it.

4 December 
The Super Hero Pub Crawl Adventure Run was so much fun and I finally met some of my Facebook running friends. Also received a medal - woohoo.

7 December
7km interval run by 6am - nice.

9 December
Had an Absolute Brilliant 19km run through the hills this morning to Montacute Road and back. Loved the Light Drizzle kissing my skin all the way - lol. The best part was that when I left it was quite dark. Think I have found my new Long Distance Start time … 4am :)

16 December
Another Self Nourishing 19km run at 4am followed by a Fresh Fruit brecky - simply divine!

18 December
My Fun and Fabulous 5am Fartleks where frightfully fulfilling this morning as it was Foggy all the way ... FYI my fine friends, Fartlek means "speed play" in Swedish. Hehe, have I used enough 'F' words?!? :)

21 December 
It's so beautiful headding out at 4am for my run with the stars and crescent moon illuminating my way. Ahh 21km of Trails this morning ... Done and Dusted :)

23 December
Friday's 5am fartleks ... finished :)

31 December
Welcoming in 2012 by heading along the Trails via Gate 12 - a nice 12km.

No comments:

Post a Comment